Getting to grips with the Black Cat

Today I created this card – it took a long time!

The flower topper is from SVGCuts and I joined together several flowers and manipulated them to produce the border – I was quite pleased with my self! I had terrible trouble getting the cougar to cut Bazzil card at first, then I switched from the blue blade to the red and it seemed to work – not sure if that’s a sign that the blue blade is blunt or just the wrong tool for the job. It’s still a bit of a learning curve,  but this gives me hope!


Yesterday my nearly six year old and I put together 16 invitations for her party! Glad that’s done, now if she can make a final decision on guest list….


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: